Auto-compound & Earn BTCB, ETH, BNB & extra MERL
Cryptocurrency and Decentralized Finance (DeFi) offer a way to start with a new system, circumventing the difficulties faced in changing the finance industry. While crypto has attracted billions in investments, decentralized financial services are lagging. When it comes to investment in cryptocurrency, crypto investors can buy and sell, but that’s it. The cryptocurrency itself cannot be invested in the same way fiat currency can be. Initial attempts to create peer-to-peer lending and asset tokenization so far have proven partial and unreliable, so investors have extremely limited options when it comes to an investment of their crypto assets. The potential is enormous to provide financial services in crypto, the same way they are offered in fiat currency.
Merlin or MERL Token was developed to maximize profits when the trend of liquidity pools is blooming in the cryptocurrency market and is increasingly popular with a large number of crypto users. MERL Token is the token of the Merlin Lab Blockchain project, Merlin is an automatic tool that combines profits (generating double profits) with an optimized ecosystem to maximize profits safely and sustainably.
Merlin undertakes monitoring from gas fees, APY tracking, optimal profit strategies to security, all to maximize farming productivity for DeFi users at the lowest possible cost (All APYs) & APR shown are inclusive of fees).
The development of decentralized finance (DeFi) has increased significantly in the cryptocurrency sector. Despite the explosion of DeFi products on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), none of the farming projects really support users. Merl token combines the functions of rate optimization, conveying the full functionality of a DeFi platform.
- A profit aggregator that helps you combine your assets automatically .
- An ecosystem that helps you optimize your profit margin (like BTCB, ETH, BNB, CAKE, etc.) by Staking MERL tokens.
Vaults are automated investment instruments that utilize optimal strategies to maximize yield. Merlin uses vaults to automatically reinvest and compound deposited assets. Vaults comprise of either a single token or a pair of tokens that are invested into liquidity pools. Each Merlin vault compounds at the most optimal time according to empirical data. This usually ranges between a compound every 2–4 hours.
Compounding yourself is an inefficient process in which it is difficult to manage the optimal compounding frequency resulting in lower yields. We also save you time and gas fees.
- Lottery Ticket Fee for 1 ticket: 0.2 Merlin
- Single User Lottery Entry Limit: No overall limit, but only 50 can be bought each time
- Paying for one ticket will give users a random 4 digit combination with each digit being between 1–14, e.g. “3–6–3–9”
How to win ?
To win the lottery jackpot (50% of the entire lottery pool), users need to match all 4 numbers on their ticket in the exact same order as the 4 winning numbers. There are many chances to win! As long as you match 2 or more numbers in the correct order, you are guaranteed to win a prize.
Match all 4 numbers in the exact order = win 50% of the pot (or split the pot if more than 1 winner). Match 3 numbers in the exact order = win or split 20% of the pot. Match 2 numbers in the exact order = win or split 10% of the pot. Burn the remaining 20% of the pot.
In the event that no participants were able to match 3 numbers on any draw, the 20% allocated to winners will then be burned accordingly. For example, if the final 4 winning numbers are “1–9–3–2”
“2–3–9–1” = match 0
“1–9–3–2” = match all 4
“1–9–2–2” = match 3
“2–3–3–2” = match 2
“1–2–1–2” = match 2
Lottery phases Each full lottery session is completed every 24 hours (1 round per day), with the timings for each as below:
An example of a lottery session starting at 2 PM (UTC) is as below:
Phase 1 — Buy Tickets (2 PM to 1 PM UTC)
- You have 23 hours to buy tickets.
- The lottery jackpot will accumulate at the top of the page with each ticket bought.
- Users will receive a ticket (comprised of 4 digits) for each 0.2 Merlin paid.
Phase 2 — Lottery Draw! (1 PM UTC)
- The 4 winning lottery numbers are drawn and will appear on the page.
- Each participant’s winnings will be automatically calculated based on their ticket numbers and shown on the page.
- Users can claim winnings if they have any.
- Users will also be able to see the lottery results: How many users matched all 4 numbers, 3 numbers, and 2 numbers.
Phase 3 — Celebration and Sharing (1 PM — 2 PM)
How are ticket numbers drawn? The lottery aims to be completely random. Even though the ticket numbers given out are determined by a front-end logic, there is an extremely low chance that anyone is able to determine the 4 winning numbers ahead of time.
- The 1st lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the number of participating users at the entry deadline.
- The 2nd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the total pooled Merlin balance at the entry deadline.
- The 3rd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the timestamp of the last lottery participant at the entry deadline.
- The 4th lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the block difficulty at the entry deadline.
$MERL does not have a maximum supply due to the need for a wide distribution of tokens to accommodate for utility within the range of DeFi product suites planned within the upcoming development roadmap.
Smart contracts are an advanced way for cryptocurrencies to interact with each other and with dApps (distributed applications). Merlin has eliminated the risk by adding 24h time-locks to all smart contracts on the MERL token and has reputable censorship for the entire project. Time lock is a security feature implemented on smart contracts to protect users from changes they do not support. Timelocks is that a period of time is required before any changes can be made.
Merlin has implemented Timelocks on all vaults and has the following functionalities:
1. If developers want to change their investment strategy, they must first implement a new strategy for blockchain.
2. Next, they have to “announce” the strategy change, they have to issue a web3 event that can be read by the bot chain watching programs.
3. Users have a specific time period (currently 12 hours) to test new contracts and withdraw money if they don’t want to participate.
4. Whenever after the specified time period, the implementer can choose to accept or reject the change of strategy.
The main function of Timelocks is to protect investors from malicious strategies that want to steal their money.
https://merlinlab.com/ have designed the next advancement of blockchain architecture. A blockchain that really accomplishes the promise that all blockchains have actually desired. One that gives the highest level of resistance against strikes. One that compensates its ecosystem of contributors. https://merlinlab.com/ is phenomenon will bring technological advancement on already successful established projects and systems. https://merlinlab.com/ is innovation will save time and money, increasing efficiency. The extensive team members above also show that the management is aiming for excellence. Participate in the token sales today and be part of this amazing future.
Follow our global community:
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/merlinannouncements
Telegram Community: https://t.me/merlinlab
Telegram Bounty Rewards Group: https://t.me/merlinbounty